"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to my...blog

So, I've never really been keen on the whole BLOG thing. I always thought it was a bit odd how people could just pour out their heart and soul and share it with everyone. I recently had a change of heart...
As a wife and mother of two I am constantly busy with the daily challenges that fall in my lap, the current one (and biggest) being the deployment of my husband, who is in the Navy. Our daughters, who are 2 1/2 and 9months keep me on my toes when I'm not at my full time job as an RN. Being suddenly thrust into a life of single parenthood, I realized that I really needed an outlet for my thoughts and feelings, since my husband isn't around to hear me. So, over the next year (and, maybe beyond that) I am going to be blogging with the rest of 'em, and hopefully find some comfort in being able to express myself a little. To those of you following this, I thank you and  hope you enjoy it :)
Emily

1 comment: